Saturday, January 10, 2009

California weather....ahhhhh!



John and I have been back in Cali for a week and a half now and are just hangin' out. Yep that's right... relaxing! We are of course still prepping for the trip, i.e.: John replaced the radiator in the truck, I have been working on getting copies of all of our documents, etc...

Our plan is to depart in a few weeks, but first I want to see some more family and friend here before we go. Next weekend my sister will be in town for our family reunion. I am so excited to see my family!

Last week we were able to hang out with my best friend Heather. We went to the flea market and Heather and John had fun at the sunglasses table. Heather took us to L.A. the next day and we drove all around the city, which was really great... it was like having our own personal tour guide! She was great! We even went to the farmer's market where her partner sells really great coffee. And you know we had to take John by the Hollywood stars... we had to stop at Chris Farley's star of course!

ciao for now, kindra

No comments: